Sunday, December 17, 2006

Almost Time for VACATION!!

School has been crazy this past week. I'm done with all my observations (finally!) and only have 3 days left until WINTER BREAK!!!!!!!! I'm officially finished with soccer- we have our end of the season party on Tuesday and then I'm done, and will NEVER coach a middle school team at Castilleja again! I'm hoping lacrosse will be a much better experience!

Jeremy has been working his butt off trying to create the "perfect" mock-up for version 9- it has to be done before we leave for vacation.

My parents are coming on Wednesday and we're going to hang out for a few days-- we leave for Tahoe Saturday morning and I'm soooooooooooooo excited to get away and to see my family. Hopefully it will snow a little more on the mountain so Heavenly can open up some more trails.

Where we're going to be in a week- YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment