Yeah, in 1 week I’ll be relaxing in sunny San Diego at my parents’ condo!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I've been feeling a lot better this week- not really nauseous too much anymore, and not nearly as moody and evil to my poor husband. The two things that haven't changed are I'm still STARVING (and only want food that's bad for me), and I'm still exhausted every night by 8pm (and very whiny and annoying if I don't go to bed immediately). I’m starting to get a little pouch that is relatively small in the morning, but grows throughout the day and by nighttime I look like I’m 5 months pregnant.
Today is the 1st weekend in a month that we’re all alone and have nothing to do, so we’re just going to relax and enjoy spending time together!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment