We didn't do too much this weekend, just spent a lot of the time hanging out with each other, as we know we won't have too much time alone once our little guy gets here. Yesterday, we ran some errands and did some last minute stuff for Jayden. Today Jeremy made yummy french toast for breakfast, and then we went to a paint your own pottery place to make some artwork for Jayden's nursery. I painted a whale "piggy" bank and Jeremy made a glass picture frame. I was done in 30 minutes, but Jeremy, the designer, went a little crazy and made an insane masterpeice for his son- he made the coolest "under the water" themed picture frame and we ended up spending the entire day at the pottery place- Jayden and I just cheered him on while he was hard at work!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
38 weeks...getting closer!!!
Well, he has definitely dropped as I feel LOTS of pressure down low. I can finally breathe again, which is nice, but now i have to go pee every 15-20 minutes (which isn't fun when you're trying to sleep!). I'm actually feeling pretty good- the heartburn is gone (for now) as is my back pain. At my last dr appointment i was 60% effaced, so I can't wait to see what i am this week (although i know the numbers don't really mean anything). This is my last week of work, which I thought would make me happy, but i'm actually kinda sad to be leaving. I'm going to miss my students and know that I will be sitting at home, just waiting for him to come- at least when i'm at school i'm so busy i don't have time to think about anything else.

We didn't do too much this weekend, just spent a lot of the time hanging out with each other, as we know we won't have too much time alone once our little guy gets here. Yesterday, we ran some errands and did some last minute stuff for Jayden. Today Jeremy made yummy french toast for breakfast, and then we went to a paint your own pottery place to make some artwork for Jayden's nursery. I painted a whale "piggy" bank and Jeremy made a glass picture frame. I was done in 30 minutes, but Jeremy, the designer, went a little crazy and made an insane masterpeice for his son- he made the coolest "under the water" themed picture frame and we ended up spending the entire day at the pottery place- Jayden and I just cheered him on while he was hard at work!
We didn't do too much this weekend, just spent a lot of the time hanging out with each other, as we know we won't have too much time alone once our little guy gets here. Yesterday, we ran some errands and did some last minute stuff for Jayden. Today Jeremy made yummy french toast for breakfast, and then we went to a paint your own pottery place to make some artwork for Jayden's nursery. I painted a whale "piggy" bank and Jeremy made a glass picture frame. I was done in 30 minutes, but Jeremy, the designer, went a little crazy and made an insane masterpeice for his son- he made the coolest "under the water" themed picture frame and we ended up spending the entire day at the pottery place- Jayden and I just cheered him on while he was hard at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recognize that focused art-making look. The crab and octopus are too cute!! :)
ReplyDelete