Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy 2008!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's already 2008. It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating the millennium! We had a pretty low key new years eve- Jayden went to sleep (in his CRIB!!) at 8pm (yippppeee) and Jer and I just watched tv and drank mimosas. I ate lots of peppermint patties- my last candy for the next year =( I was very proud of myself for staying up past midnight and then i passed out and Jayden's new years present was letting us sleep until 7am!!!! The next day we went to Half Moon Bay Brewery to enjoy Jeremy's last day of vacation.

Jayden is growing and changing every day. He is talking up a storm and loves to smile and giggle when we sing to him. He is so cute and we can't get enough of him!!!
Jayden's 1st New Years!!

Jayden (passed out), Brownie and Mommy celebrating

Jayden fell asleep early, but Brownie stayed up 'till midnight to celebrate with us!

Jayden passed out in his crib!!!! Such a big boy!!!!!!!

New Years Day at the HMB Brewery

Passed out on daddy!

Playing with his toys (what a difference a week makes!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2008, guys!! I recognize those wooden toys... :)

    ReplyDelete