Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Watch out folks, we have a baby on the move...and he has a tooth!

Wow, Jayden is changing every day now, and it's insane to see how quickly he is growing and learning. He woke up Monday morning and gave us a big smile and we noticed a white spot on his gums...this little guy FINALLY has a tooth (after 3 months of non-stop drool!). He's been a little fussy and insanely clingy, but can you blame the kid- I can't imagine how much it must hurt to have a tooth break through your gums. His 2nd one is on the way and will probably be here any day now. Not only did this big boy get a tooth, but he now is mobile. It's not a real crawl yet, but he can move around quite a bit now. He's also able to use his hands to play with toys while he's on his belly. And he can now go from his belly to almost sitting- CRAZY!!!! Yesterday he sat in the shopping cart for the 1st time and had so much fun (I'll have to take a picture next time we go shopping). He also sat in a highchair when we went out to eat. I can't believe how big our little boy is getting. I wish there was a pause button so I could just slow things down a bit!
On the move!!





Big boy in his high chair!

TEETHING BITES!!!
A big thank you to the inventor of the raspberry teether

mmmmm...frozen peaches!!!!!!!

I HATE TEETHING!!

The sad face of a teething baby =(

1 comment:

  1. Toldja so about the teeth!

    And your days of peace are numbered. He'll be crawling all over the place before the end of May.

    ReplyDelete