Sunday, June 08, 2008
A perfect day in sunny Saratoga
A LONG time ago, Grandma Mack gave me a gift certificate to a spa in Saratoga. Before Jayden was born, I went to the spa to get a pre-natal massage, which was amazing. I still had enough $ on the gift certificate for another massage, but never could figure out a time to go back down to Saratoga again now that I'm with Jayden 24/7. My back has been killing me lately, so I decided today would be a perfect day for a massage and a family trip... we figured since Jayden has never been to Saratoga and we hadn't been there since we moved to California 2 years ago, it would be fun to make this a Team Mack trip and spend the day hanging out in Saratoga. We spent most of the day at the Japanese Gardens, which were so beautiful and so peaceful. We had a picnic in one of the pagodas and then hiked around and looked at the amazing views. Later we headed to a local park and Daddy and Jayden hung out while I went to get my massage. After my massage, we had a snack at an outdoor cafe and listened to some LOUD live music, and then headed back to the park so Jayden could go swinging. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had so much fun exploring a new town.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment