Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The perfect way to end the summer

We decided last minute to go to San Diego for an end of the summer Team Mack getaway. Jeremy took Friday off, so we had 4 days of quality family time. Throughout the entire weekend, Jeremy and I kept turning to each other and saying "wow, this is the BEST vacation ever!" We've gone on lots of trips with Jayden, but this was the 1st trip we've taken since he's been a full time walker/toddler. We spent the weekend hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa, going to the beach, walking around Seaport Village, and swimming in the pool. Jayden had a blast walking up and down the hallways of G & G's building, and couldn't get enough of the beach. Overall, it was a perfect getaway and just what the dr. ordered. Thanks grandma and grandpa for such an amazing weekend.

The fam


Just going for a stroll



I think I'll go see what's over here

or maybe I'll check out over there

who needs mommy anymore now that I'm a big boy?!

wheel obsession


helping daddy cook us dinner



walking on the beach



daddy, this is cold


running to daddy


J and grandma

Team Mack (with J beating up daddy as usual)

Mack smooch sandwich



3 generations

beating up grandma

J helping daddy dig a hole

walking with grandpa

carousel ride

dinner...yummy fried food

No comments:

Post a Comment