This morning I got Jayden all ready for childcare at the gym, but he was rejected since they said he has a cold- he's teething, so he has boogies, but he's not contagious...ARGHHHH. Since we were already packed up and out of the house, I decided we should head on over to Palo Alto to check out the museum. Wow, am I glad we found this place...we have definitely been missing out. First of all, it's free (can't beat that), and 2nd of all, it's PERFECT for Jayden's age right now. We spent almost 2 hrs running around, playing with everything, and Jayden was smiling and squealing the entire time. Needless to say, he passed out the moment I put him in the carseat.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Palo Alto Jr. Museum
Yesterday at Jr Gym I was talking with some of the moms and everyone was giving each other our top places to take the kids when they are getting stir crazy at home. One of the moms said she loved the Palo Alto Jr. Museum and Zoo- funny since this is basically right across from where I used to teach in Palo Alto and I had completely forgotten about it. I decided we should check it out sometime soon.
This morning I got Jayden all ready for childcare at the gym, but he was rejected since they said he has a cold- he's teething, so he has boogies, but he's not contagious...ARGHHHH. Since we were already packed up and out of the house, I decided we should head on over to Palo Alto to check out the museum. Wow, am I glad we found this place...we have definitely been missing out. First of all, it's free (can't beat that), and 2nd of all, it's PERFECT for Jayden's age right now. We spent almost 2 hrs running around, playing with everything, and Jayden was smiling and squealing the entire time. Needless to say, he passed out the moment I put him in the carseat.











This morning I got Jayden all ready for childcare at the gym, but he was rejected since they said he has a cold- he's teething, so he has boogies, but he's not contagious...ARGHHHH. Since we were already packed up and out of the house, I decided we should head on over to Palo Alto to check out the museum. Wow, am I glad we found this place...we have definitely been missing out. First of all, it's free (can't beat that), and 2nd of all, it's PERFECT for Jayden's age right now. We spent almost 2 hrs running around, playing with everything, and Jayden was smiling and squealing the entire time. Needless to say, he passed out the moment I put him in the carseat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment