Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 14 months Jayden (a few days late)

Wow, I feel like I blinked and Jayden turned a month older. Jayden is getting way more vocal these days, although he still hasn't said any real words yet. He loves reading, changing the pages, and pointing out everything he sees in the books. Jayden can now go up and down stairs while holding on to the railing. He's OBSESSED with lights and absolutely loves looking at Christmas lights. One of our daily adventures is to go down to the lobby of our building and point at all the Christmas lights (I swear, this kid would be entertained for hrs by X-mas lights). Jayden has started to eat a little bit, although still lives mostly on his smoothies. He has 3 out of 4 of his molars, so we're hoping that once the last one comes in he will develop an appetite for real food again. Jayden continues to make us smile and laugh every day and it's amazing how easily his smile can make everything all better. We love you very much Jayden William.

No comments:

Post a Comment