Saturday, June 06, 2009
Picnic dinner at Sunset Cliffs
We just got back from one of the best nights we've had in a LONG time. After Jayden woke up from his 3.5 hr power nap, we somehow convinced G & G and Daddy that they should take a break from work so we could go on an adventure...they were a little hesitant to put the computers down, but Jayden gave them his look, and magically, they dropped everything and we were off on another Mackstein adventure. Our 1st stop was Phil's BBQ, where we picked up the yummiest BBQ ribs EVER, and then we headed to Ocean Beach to Sunset Cliff park. We had an amazing picnic dinner while watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean. It was so nice to be able to fully appreciate how beautiful our new city is...I constantly have to pinch myself as it's hard to believe that this really is our home and not some fantasy. I love Team Mack, and I love San Diego!!!!!





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment