Jeremy (
surprisingly) took the entire week off from work when we went to Hawaii (his 1st time he's taken a single day off completely since he started his own business). It was wonderful, but that meant when we came home he had A LOT of work to do. Unfortunately
Jayden was not too happy about this as he hadn't seen his daddy all week...so Jeremy has been spending lots of family time while working till the wee hours of the night every night (thank you baby for working so hard for your family). We've been able to go on lots of family adventures over vacation, including hikes, walks around the lake, the beach, and hanging out with friends. Overall, we've had an amazing holiday break, and we're now ready to start the new year with our little man going to preschool!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH, I cannot believe my baby is so grown up and is going to school all by himself, but he is so ready for this, and so am I! I cannot wait to see all the things he learns in school and to have some more time to get things done without having a toddler attached to me all day long!
Helle & Brad invited us over to their house the day after Christmas for a Danish celebration, where you literally just eat and drink all day long. The kids were awesome (even without a nap), and Jeremy was wasted, and I had to unbutton my pants because I ate so much.

Checking out Julie's new clubhouse
Jayden and William playing in Julie's room
Helle with Julie and
Jayden
Playing with Julie's train table

Playing outside...Julie has the best toys! Notice the beer in
Jer's hand...I think that was his 9
th or 10
th (after doing several shots as well)!

Jeremy & Brad...wasted
besties!

Julie and
Jayden chasing (a drunk) Jeremy around the house

Riding his bike at Lake Murray (we now have to run with him to keep up with him)

Feeding the ducks

We went to go mini golfing, but you had to walk through the arcade room, and once J saw the motorcycles, it was all over...

J loves his motorcycles
Rockin' out with daddy

It's Christmas time, why not head to the beach?!

Digging

San Diego version of a snowman
Jayden decapitating our poor snow/sand man
No comments:
Post a Comment