Saturday, May 29, 2010

What a day =)

The weather hasn't been that great lately...it's been rather cold (mid 60's) and cloudy this past week (haha, we're so spoiled), but today was absolutely perfect- low 80's and not a single cloud in the sky, so we decided to head over to our favorite place in San Diego, Coronado. The weather was perfect, Jayden was in a great mood, and we didn't have a single tantrum the entire day... I don't think I could dream of a more perfect day with my two favorite people. We spent the ENTIRE day at the beach- 7.5 hrs of fun in the sun!!!! We played in the water, played with trucks, ran, jumped, rolled, climbed "mountains", went for walks, talked with lifeguards, had yummy treats, and, basically, had an AMAZING day!


This picture pretty much sums up today!


LOVE this picture


J doing pushups like daddy...he said "I have to do pushups and then go to the boxing gym"...haha, think this lil boy loves his daddy?!


J riding his "daddy motorcycle"


Can't go to Coronado without getting ice cream!


I had put away the camera and J said "more camera mommy, I want to say cheese" (he's learning about cameras in school)...so this is his cheese face


After spending all morning and afternoon at the beach, J was pooped, so he took a little snooze in the stroller (maybe his 3rd or 4th time he's ever fallen asleep in the stroller)


The Marina (we went on a walk around Coronado while J snoozed)


Once J woke up from his catnap, we headed back to the beach because he wanted to climb the mountain with daddy again (J told me I couldn't come because it was too hard for me to climb- thanks dude)


Singing and playing the drums with daddy


The end to a perfect day with my two besties

No comments:

Post a Comment