Sunday, April 29, 2007

14 week Belly Pic

YEAH, I'm officially done with my 1st trimester!! We went to the Dr last Wednesday and got to hear Baby Mack's heartbeat. His/her heart was pumping away at 150bpm. We still have another month to wait until we find out the sex- it seems like forever (i don't know how people don't find out at all!). I've been feeling better- i definitely have more energy, but i now get heartburn if i eat anything spicy. I'm getting a lot "thicker" but still waiting for the baby belly to really pop. I still fit into my work clothes (becuz i get to wear sweats to work!), but i no longer fit into my khakis and dress pants. I bought my 1st pair of maternity pants this weekend and they are sooooooo comfy!!!
I look strangely tall in this picture! You can definitely see the belly getting bigger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment