Thursday, April 19, 2007

Seeing Baby Mack move!!!

When we were in San Diego, we were lucky enough to see baby Mack again!! My parents' friend is a radiologist and did an ultrasound for us and it was soooooooooooo amazing. The baby has grown so much and we got to see the baby move his/her arms & legs and spin around. We could see his/her spine, fingers, elbow, knees, toes etc- it was the coolest thing we'd ever seen and we fell more in love with our baby (daddy Mack even shed a few tears!!). I don't know how to put the video on the blog, but here are a few pics.


Doing squats!! I'm already training my baby at a young age!


Baby was waving hi to mommy & daddy and grandma

Looking down from baby's head- you can see the little fingers

3 comments:

  1. i <3 you jayden/hayley!

    xoxoxoxo

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK... I changed my user name, as instructed. I'm still looking forward to more pix!

    ReplyDelete