
This is Jayden at 5 weeks old- I can't believe how different he looks now. This was one of the rare occasions that we actually bathed our child...we used to hold off as long as we could on giving him a bath because he HATED baths and since he cried all day long, we didn't feel like doing something that made him cry even more. Nowadays, you can't get him out of the bath.

When Jayden was 5 weeks old, I brought him into see Jer at work. It's been a year since that day and I still remember it like it was yesterday...we walked upstairs, he was fine, then all of a sudden all of Jeremy's coworkers swarmed us to get a better look at him, and he lost it, and he screamed and screamed and screamed for about 30 minutes non-stop. Needless to say, we didn't visit Daddy at work again for a long long time.
It's scary to think that this was Jayden 1 yr ago...I can't even imagine what crazy things he'll be doing a year from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment