Saturday, November 29, 2008

Touchdown!!!!

Written by Daddy...

Tonight I took an evening shower with Jayden, since he hadn't had one since Thanksgiving dinner (he still had apple pie in his hair... i know, ew....). We were in the shower, touching each other's bellybuttons and sounding out words when I got a flash of inspiration. I raised my arms and said "Touchdown!" Jayden looked at me quizzically, and tried to figure out what his crazy papa was doing. The second time I did it, he smiled and laughed. The third time he raised his own arms! We continued playing in the shower for another 15 minutes, and then mama came to get her little man out. After we got back to the living room, Jayden proceeded to raise his arms above his head and smile every time we said Touchdown! Even while drinking his milk he would pause, and slowly lift one arm while holding his milk with the other. Needles to say, Mama was very impressed. Yeah, we boys have some skills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment