Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Flashback

I love looking back at pictures of Jayden from when he was a little baby -- he was so little and innocent and we were so clueless about everything. I'm going to try and post a "friday flashback" every Friday so I can appreciate how quickly our little man is growing and changing.

We took this picture exactly a year ago (he was just under 3 weeks old) to document Jayden's 1st time "sleeping" in his crib. It was also back in the day when we swaddled him every time we put him to sleep. That only lasted for a few more weeks as we quickly realized Jayden was not a fan of the swaddle (and also wasn't a fan of sleeping). He now sleeps 12-13 hrs a night and is getting so big that he can no longer fit in his crib laying sideways. Boy, it's crazy how much things have changed in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment